petek, 2. marec 2018

"Let the wind kiss your face" altered garden shovel

Hi my dear crafty friends,
The new monthly challenge for March is up on Lindy's gang blog and I am so so excited about it! I'm sure you will be also as soon as you see those amazing, gorgeous colors featured! I love it and I can't wait for the spring to come. I decided to make an altered garden shovel with lots of Lindy's and some Prima embellishments, to bring you some warm spring memories in this cold winter temperatures and snow that we are having right now in lots of countries. Hope you'll like it.












There is also a fresh video tutorial on my youtube channel so feel free to stop by and take a look:



There's been some changes in the monthly challenge. Lindy's will be no longer selling sets to go with each month's challenge, but instead give you just the list of the recomended colors for the challenge. That way it's easier for you to substitute them with whatever similar you have by hand. This month's recomended color list is:


But there will also be a "Color of the Month" each mont and for March this is "Hi Maintenance Magenta". For each order over $50 with Lindy's you'll get the color of the month added to your order for free. Isn't that awesome?!


Stop by the Lindy's blog to see all the other amazing inspirational projects from our talented DT members. And don't hesitate to join in, because there are some amazing prizes awaiting for some participants.

I wish you all a lovely day and a beautiful weekend ahead!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

Your comments make my day! <3