sreda, 6. december 2017

Dreamy Winter House

Winter time is one of my favourites when it comes to crafting and creating projects. I just love to build up those gorgeous dreamy and snowy landscapes. That is why I have some additional inspiration for you - Scrapiniec lovers this month. I have created another snowy project to inspire you! My winter house... Hope you'll like it!
















I've used gorgeous Scrapiniec Royal hut and some additional chipboards that you can find in their online store:



but I've decided not to use all the colors, only four of them and I left out the red one. The Lindy's gang colors I've used are:

I've added some interest with gorgeous Digital papers from Skarlet Art.

Hope you'll like my project! Visit also Scrapiniec blog and leave some love there! Enjoy your winter days and see you soon again!

Hugs, Aleksandra

2 komentarja:

Your comments make my day! <3