četrtek, 14. september 2017

"I will awaken" tags for Scrapiniec with Stamperia

Hi my dear crafty friends, 

I'm finally with you today again, sharing some vintage tags I made with gorgeous new Stitches chipboard collection from Scrapiniec. They fitted perfectly to my new collection of Stamperia papers and I decided to play with them a bit. I love the result and I hope you'll like it too!










There is also a new video tutorial on my youtube channel after some time. Please do check it out and I hope you'll like it! Thank you for taking time so drop by my blog and my channel, I really appreciate it and I love all of your sweet comments you are leaving me!


Enjoy the day and see you soon! Hugs,

Aleksandra

1 komentar:

  1. Čudoviti tagci ! Že tako jih obožujem......tale dva tvoja sta resnično magična !!! In hvala za video ! Prisrčen pozdravček Aleksandra <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3