torek, 25. julij 2017

"Let your beautiful soul shine" altered Lizard on Egg with Prima and Finnabair

Hi dear crafty friends :)

Do you love lizards? I absolutely adore their colors! They look so magical and so mystical to me. And ever since I first saw this silver plated lizard in one of the local stores, I wanted to make him shine! And now his time has come. I just loooove how this little guy turned out! What do you think?














Prima and Finnabair patina pastes, art alchemy sparks and opal magics and color blooms were just perfect combination to alter it. I put it on a big egg which I altered with real egg shells, some alcohol inks and white gesso. And I made him a king of his world! ;)

Hope you'll like my new project. There is also new tutorial on my youtube channel for you to play around a bit! :) Enjoy the day and see you soon!

Hugs, Aleksandra

1 komentar:

Your comments make my day! <3