petek, 5. maj 2017

Happy together

Hi my dear friends :)

I'm back today with some gorgeous inspiration for Wild Orchid Crafts and Nitwit collections. This year's wedding season is beginning and I've been pretty occupied for the last few days making first wedding gifts. So I share with you today an exploding box that I made with gorgeous digital paper collection Happy from Nitwit collections and the amazing Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. An exploding box that celebrates happiness and love. I hope it will make you feel happy and loved and I hope you'll like it.
























You can find gorgeous Wild Orchid crafts flowers I used for my project in Wild Orchid Crafts shop:


And here you can find the lovely Nitwit collections papers Happy: https://goo.gl/W6qLUE

You can also find the video tutorial at the end of the post.

I'm also joining the new challenge at Berry71Bleu challenge blog - Spring blooms and new life. It fits perfectly.



Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed your visit and to see you back soon. 

Hugs,
Aleksandra






5 komentarjev:

  1. wow your exploding box is awesome, perfect for our challenge here at Berry71Bleu, thank you for taking part here. x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Fabulous and beautiful! The details are amazing! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month! ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You are always making such fairytale stuff, just like this awesome box. Fabulous details. Thank you for playing along with Berry71Blue challenge this month.

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Your comments make my day! <3